Home |Archives |
Students, teachers, and administrative staff line up, circa 1908 in front of the stately, brick, two-story Catoosa School.
Grades one through twelve were taught in this building, but offered only 15 credits. Additional credits were obtained by correspondence.
The school was torn down in 1938. This is the current site of the Helen Paul early learning center. The first graduating class from this building (1924) totaled six.
The 2002 class graduated approximately 161. Photo courtesy of Helen Paul.
Rogers Co, OK
Christopher Keele - Coordinator
Gloria Rogers - Research
© 1996 - Present
All Rights Reserved